WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: https://brianneligori.com
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Most of the information we collect is information provided directly by you. This may include:
• Contact information – information such as name, job title, company name, department, email address, physical mailing address and telephone number;
• Transaction information – your contact information, the services you are interested in, your purchasing requirements, your financial information including credit card or other payment information;
• Responses to surveys – information you provide in responding to a survey on the Site, via an app or email, on the telephone or otherwise
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
HOW WE USE DATA
Our primary purpose in collecting your personal data is to provide you with the services you requested and those which we believe will optimize your use of the Site. We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
• To provide the information, services or support you request and related after-sales services;
• To identify you, and to contact you from time to time with service updates;
• To send other messages that are useful to the service we provide
• To manage our relationship with you and to carry out any related administration;
• To keep track of the areas of our Site you visit, the amount of time you spend and the date and time you access our Site to enable us to tailor it to better match your interests and/or preferences.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
WHAT DATA BREACH PROCEDURES WE HAVE IN PLACE
WHAT AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING AND/OR PROFILING WE DO WITH USER DATA
Users who register through the site are assigned a status in the Kartra marketing suite that matches their indication of opt-in status to programming and/or digital communications. They may unsubscribe at any time via the footer link in Kartra Campaign communications.